Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 71 - Now THAT Was An Appointment

What a finely tuned machine that dentist office was.

First of all, it was a pediatric dentist so this place was decked out for kids. There was even a secluded corner with bean bag chairs and an HD television playing cartoons...

Classy.

Somehow, Ethan had an 11AM appointment while the other two had an 11:30AM appointment.

Did the dentist make us wait? NO

They took all three leaving me to peruse their mediocre (my one gripe) selection of magazines for adults. (Not dirty adult magazines...I'd have been happy with a Sports Illustrated, GQ or Mens Health)

Either way, they went in at 11:05 and we were out in the parking lot at 11:30 on the dot. Each kid also got a balloon figure (swords for the boys and a poodle for Summer that have all since popped)...

No cavities...but who really cares if they did have cavities? Those teeth are going to fall out eventually right?

Regardless, other doctor's offices I've visited with the kids should take note...Or maybe this dentist should put out a DVD called THIS IS HOW WE DO IT...

On another note, the CEO came home during lunch to pick up a crib for a Coworker who recently had a kid...As we start to talk he randomly starts laughing and tells me I look like a little kid today because I shaved. Thanks boss...

No comments:

Post a Comment