Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 75 - Three Too Many

Because Summer is at the "nail polish store" with her Tia (that's Spanish for aunt crackers...) and then getting lunch, I decided to have a man day.

Which pretty much just consisted of Ethan, Owen, and I going to this gas station down the road that has this mini hot dog joint inside of it.

I figured this would be interesting for them since it's inside of a gas station...and it was.

Owen was very confused on the way in...Even going into his sarcastic voice to let me know:

"Oh great...looks like we're eating gas"

Once inside, they were pretty into it...

They each got a hot dog (mustard for O, ketchup for E) while I got...wait for it...seriously this is disgusting...

THREE

I GOT THREE HOT DOGS...

I feel awful right now.

The weirdest part is I don't know what happened. I'm definitely not a consistent member of the Clean Plate Club and yet I destroyed these things...

Then, later on, I felt guilty thinking about what I put into my body.

When I got my third Owen even looked over, eyes wide open, loud enough enough for everyone to hear:

"ANOTHER HOT DOG!? THAT'S THREE!"

Hey! Thanks buddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment