Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 74 - Forgotten Story

I feel bad.

I should have told this story this morning but for some reason I forgot it until a moment ago.

When I walked in this morning, Summer was sitting at the counter bawling.

In front of her was an empty bowl of scrambled eggs and she was wearing a purple princess dress.

Tears and saliva had mixed on her face to make her look like a slimy wreck...

Apparently, moments before I arrived while the CEO was upstairs getting ready for work, Ethan for unknown reasons showed Summer his "pee pee" as she put it in such a manner it made her cry.

I have no idea how he managed to make her cry by showing her his business because she sees it all the time. They still bathe together from time to time.

Meanwhile, Owen is laughing off in the corner to himself about the whole scenario...Ethan;s pouting/near tears because I told him to not do that again...Whatever "that" was.

Seriously though, what could he have done? Did he yell at her and taunt her about her lack of an external piece of equipment? Did he threaten to pee on her? I have no idea.

Side Note: Owen just found a ripped picture of his and said the following -

"OH NO who ripped this picture? I'm going to bust someone's head open..."

When I said "Whoa!" he simply looked over at me and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment