Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 73 - Lunch and Such

After getting everyone's lunch order - "cold samich" (turkey or bologna) for Ethan & Summer while Owen got the hot dog - in, well, order I called the kids down.

They all take a seat, get situated, and as I'm bringing over their plates Owen asks Summer if she got a hot dog like he did. Summer will do whatever Owen does and this is why I asked her 3 times if she wanted bologna or a hot dog like Owen. She repeatedly said bologna.

After he asks her, I chime in saying that she did not get what he got. This got Summer's attention:

"Atchally Bictor...I chained my mind"

This annoys me because I saw it coming.

"Atchally Summa you got bologna because that's what you asked for and I already made it"

"Allwight that's OK..."

No comments:

Post a Comment