Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 71 - Small Favor

Today should be fun.

Weather is GREAT.

Kids have a dentist appointment.

Should be a special little Monday.

However, before I kick into Mr Nanny mode for the day, I'd like to ask you guys to help me out.

As some of you know, I'm writing a blog for www.Richmond.com on the side. It's an unpaid gig which stinks because most of you didn't go to college to then work for free in the field in which you received an education for...Most people went to college to get paid while I somehow went to college and still managed to not get paid but that's neither here nor there.

What is here...or there depending on your perspective...is that I'm not being paid for the blog I write for www.Richmond.com but I did just have a mild complaint from one of my superiors (if you can have a superior without being paid) about my not writing my posts early enough for Richmond.com's taste...

So if you folks would be so inclined, I'd really appreciate you all reading the blog I have up now and maybe if enough of you start reading it they'll start paying me and then I won't have any problem churning out stories for them left and right.

Anyway, you can click on any of the many links I've stashed throughout this post or you can CLICK HERE FOR MY NEW BLOG THAT IS POSTED.

Blow up the site. Let's see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment