Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 72 - Dance Off

In honor of that video, the kids wanted to dance themselves...

I would have a video for you if I hadn't been carrying my sister's old, beat up digital camera in my backpack and it suddenly fails to work...

For the record, Owen is killing it. He's the only one with any creativity in his dances. A second ago he was on his back...Seriously. He spun around on his hands and feet and went onto his back turtle style.

I'm very impressed. At one point he broke out this standing worm squirm move that even I want to remember for the next wedding I go to.

Wow. Update. I'm crying right now because he just put a hand on his hip and started bopping that hip up and down in tune to the music while putting one finger out in a "no no no" fashion without looking the least bit feminine. Amazing.

Summer has a more physical style of dance...Lots of running, jumping, and somersaults on the ground...She's been out of breath since the first song (we're on #5...Ethan dropped out on #3) but she won't quit...She's committed...

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment