Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 77 - Let The Beating Begin

Apparently, Ethan was a little bit bossy today at exercise...

So for the last 20-30 minutes I've had him strung up to the swing set out back like he's David Carradine (too soon?)...

I'm kidding of course...If I was going to beat him we'd stay inside so the neighbors wouldn't hear us...

Man, I should probably stop with the jokes before Child Services shows up unannounced. Just to be clear - I WAS JOKING.

Anyway, luckily for Ethan, I don't really care that he was bossy today...

On the way to pick him up Summer & Owen had a deep discussion about God and babies and how I would have a kid sometime soon...after the lady I marry has a baby and her tummy gets real big then the baby will grow up and be my kid...

After telling them to slow down...I explain that boys have babies too...But then I realize I'm blowing their minds because now Owen's questions revolve around whether or not his father actually carried a child at some point or another.

Explanation Aborted.

No comments:

Post a Comment