Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 76 - Heads Up Canon, Nikon, Sony, etc...

I was thinking earlier about that whole "If I mention a product maybe I'll get one for free" thing and decided the thing I need most is a camera because this blog has gone to the birds since I stopped being able to take pics...

So yeah, as soon as one of those fine companies listed in the title of this post send me a digital camera we'll be back in business...

And whoever does it will get a lot of love on the blog...

On that note, we each got a haircut. Once again, Summer looks stunning with a braid AND curls...The boys both look like a couple of clean cut gentlemen...the type of guys I'd let my daughter date if I:

A) had a daughter and

B) was somehow creepily OK with letting my daughter date my cousins kids...which I would not be OK with so this point is now rendered moot.

Not to toot my own horn here but Owen did tell me, unprovoked, that I was looking sharp after my haircut so I'm going to go out on a limb and say Mom went 4 for 4 today...

My Mom was like Ted Williams only with scissors instead of a bat...plus she doesn't have a penis.

OK, I guess she's nothing like Ted Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment