Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 80 - The Last Full Day

So...

It had to end sometime right?

Technically speaking, this will be my last full day of watching the kids...

The next week or so I will be working in more of a support role as the kids will begin attending a Summer school program.

Basically, it's the perfect thing for them to do because they get to go on trips and take swim lessons and all sorts of other fun things...the alternative is that, for the first time in their lives, they're going to be spending full days outside of their home...

So that's where I'll come in...Basically, for a week or so we'll try and slowly submerge these kids into a totally new environment without freaking them out...

And then I'm letting go...

Which is kind of going to be really weird.

Monday I'll check back in with a whole lot more information...but regardless, I wanted to say now - on my last full day - thank you for reading.

I can't say it enough...

I'm also now 75% unemployed so if any of you know of any opportunities or want to bring me on as a nanny or sidekick or something, shoot me an email...

Thanks again.

Victor/Bictor

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog today but I will probably use it for light reading some time when I need a good laugh! You are a great writer. Any thoughts about making this into a book? Or is that the book cover above?

    ReplyDelete