Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 76 - Another Week Another Few Dollars

The coworkers are stoked because they each got a new bathing suit this weekend.

I haven't seen Ethan's yet but Owen barely let me in the door without showing me the Spider Man suit he got...

Summer, although excited to show off her new ballerina suit, cannot show me since it's in the washer.

However, my sister saw Summer this weekend and apparently Summer told her that she thought I would really like this new bathing suit so, needless to say, I'm on pins and friggin needles here.

Also, I walked in and the CEO was putting butter into scrambled eggs before scrambling which blew my mind. The CEO has a tendency to add things to his food...Like, for instance, he always adds extra cheese to his Kraft Mac N Cheese...Just found this funny because when I asked if he was, in fact, adding butter to the eggs he said:

"Oh Yeah"

Speaking of Kraft...I know a girl who writes a blog and the other day she apparently wrote some glowing review for a perfume...and then the company contacted her offering the new line for free...

So if Reebok would like to send me any Omni Lite or ERS shoes I would be really happy. 11.5.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment