Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 75 - Friday

Yes!

Finally!

It's pouring rain again...Just how I like it...Only not at all.

This sucks.

FYI: Owen is currently wearing the black Spiderman/Venom costume while Summer is wearing her ballerina get up...Ethan, before I could see him, screamed something about there being 2 boys and 2 "gayles" in the house...

And then walked into the room wearing Summer's purple princess dress...eliciting laughter from everyone...

Summer also has put a pink hair band on my wrist as a piece of jewelry and I'm not going to lie - I like it. Mainly because I'm one of those people who used to wear rubber bands on his wrists just because he liked having something there.

Anyway, it's Summer's turn to spend some quality time with her aunt Stephanie...so she's gonna bail on us in a bit and then it's boy day.

Probably start by cleaning a few guns before moving on to nudie magazines while throwing back some original Coors...

No comments:

Post a Comment