Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 72 - What Kind Of Diet Is This??

Pretty sure the bosses were waving the white flag extra early this morning...

What makes me say that?

Oh, just the fact I walked in at 8:19 and the boys each had a package of M&Ms while Summer had a nerd rope.

So, if you're keeping score at home, it's

Bosses 1 - Victor 0

Now, why are the kids walking around consuming pure sugar at 820 AM when they should be eating a normal breakfast? Well, in defense of my employers, they had fed the kids french toast sticks but I get the idea the kids did one of their patented "Freak out for the Parents" approach and being the early morning, CEO/CFO threw in the towel and gave them the candy.

Since this will send the kids into a hurricane of energy its going to be a really calm morning I'm sure...

Luckily, I have my own trump card.

Whose taking a nap at 4:30 PM today??

EVERYONE!

(Side complaint/Update: Went to JCrew last night to return some jeans. AJCG was not present which was a bummer. I mean, it's not like I would have said much other than hello and an embarrassed nod but still...A letdown is a letdown.)

No comments:

Post a Comment