Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 78 - Miss Kaci Wednesday

On Wednesdays, Miss Kaci comes over to kick it with Ethan for an hour or so...She usually has him doing some random coloring exercise or some other thing I have no idea about because I stay in the living room...

You would think it might be kind of weird to have someone who is, for all intents and purposes, a stranger in your home...But since I'm at work and, therefore, not in my own home I can't say a thing...Plus she and I are now friends on Facebook so I can't really call her a stranger since that would be a little rude...

While they were hanging out, Summer & Owen were with me in the living room watching some TV...I also had the two of them unknowingly scratch my back under the guise of a "Wolverine competition" in which they take turns slicing their tiny nails against my back...Without a t-shirt they'd probably draw blood but with a t-shirt on it's not really that bad...

For whatever reason, they genuinely like this "game" and as long as I keep fake crying everyone's happy...

I hope no one finds it weird that I just admitted all that...

Snacks of the Day

Owen: Oreo Crisps

Summer: Oreo Crisps

Ethan: Blue Icy Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment