Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 75 - A Fish Called Spill

The office has two fish. Each are housed in a separate container for unknown reasons...

From time to time the boys will use the table upon which the fish bowls sit as a setting for their GI Joes or X-Men figurine battles...

So I thought nothing of the fact Owen was hanging out over by the table until I, out of the corner of my eye, noticed him picking up the fish bowl minus it's top...Only he was picking it up on only one side somehow...

Before he dumped the entire thing out, I shouted at him to stop and ran over.

He sheepishly said sorry as I cleaned up the water. When I asked him what he was trying to do, he said he didn't know.

I refuse to believe he didn't know what he was doing...I just can't figure out what he possibly could have been trying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment