Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 78 - Adventures from Today

There were a few but not many...

Highlights included:

- Ethan finding another girlfriend.

- Summer finding a new friend.

- Owen being unimpressed with their new object of affection.

- Commemorative Transformers cups from 7-11 filled with a mix of Slurpee's


Ethan's new girlfriend came in the form of my 18 year old sister Ana...She really didn't do much which leads me to believe Owen may be right about Ethan: He's a slut.

No, I'm kidding Owen never said that but he's constantly saying how Ethan takes all the girls...Not that Owen couldn't he just doesn't feel like being bothered with the stress of a woman.

I don't blame the kid at all.

Summer's new friend, coincidentally, happened to be Ana as well...I think this predominantly had to do with Ana wearing purple and loving the movie "The Color Purple"...

Owen was, as usual, unimpressed with the new lady...For whatever reason, that will be his modus operandi as he goes through life playing his patented Mr. Tough Guy role.

Last but not least, for 40 extra cents I think I can spring for the special edition cup with stickers...They were ecstatic to say the least...

No comments:

Post a Comment