Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 54 - Cool Ethan

So, after I clearly explained to Ethan and Owen why they were going to be sharing a movie (mainly because, you know, they wanted the SAME movie...) Ethan decided to go to his mom and say I didn't get him one.

Not cool man. Not cool.

So after his exercise class, because he was very good again, I swung by Blockbuster. Again.

And grabbed him the movie he was considering yesterday...

Naturally, once I got outside and gave it to him the others wanted one...which kills me.

They can remember the time 2 months ago we went to Ben Franklin but they cant remember that I got them movies yesterday...Outrageous.

On top of that, Ethan start bragging when he got home how his Mom was going to get him a movie too...

Bad news buddy: That's not gonna happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment