Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 68 - Random Act of Anger

For unknown reasons I look over from the kitchen to see Summer pouting in the corner with her arms folded across her chest...

I ask her whats wrong and she frowns harder (This is hard to explain but her frown gets more and more pronounced the more she gets into it).

I ask her again. The tip of her nose is now close to touching her forehead because she is frowning that hard.

Finally, slightly annoyed because I see no reason for this and don't feel like having a random crying, blubbering, saliva and snot everywhere outburst just because she lost the white crayon she was using...

So I pick her up and ask her to help me out in the kitchen and she responds with

"Ehhhh!"

Seriously, what is her problem?

I sit her down in the living room and ask her to tell me what's wrong.

"I don't know"

That was her answer. She simply had no reason to breakdown and pout but she decided to do so. At that, I asked if she was fine, she nodded and when I put her down off she went jumping on the couch cushions...

Kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment