Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 62 - What the?

This place is crawling with workers...It's crazy...I'm swimming in a pool for handymen...

There are guys replacing windows upstairs...One of them even got locked in the boys bedroom after the gust of wind from an open window slammed the door.

That being said, I'm not quite sure why the lock was on the OUTSIDE of the door...

I'm pretty sure this guy now thinks the bosses keep their kids locked up. Not that he's alone...

Now, before anyone calls Social Services...I'm pretty sure they do NOT lock their kids up...I would say I'm positive like NBA great Magic Johnson or Heavyweight boxer Tommy Morrison but that would suggest that there is a possibility the bosses do lock their kids up seeing as how both Magic and Morrison tested positive for HIV and then it somehow went away like lice or chicken pox...

So in the end, I guess what I'm saying is that I'm 85% positive the kids taste freedom on a daily basis...

Anyway, point is there is a LOT of commotion here and it's pretty nutty...

(Side Story: Did my boss REALLY just text me from upstairs to tell me Jon Gruden will be replacing Tony Kornheiser on Monday Night football???)

No comments:

Post a Comment