Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 57 - Perfect. Awesome.

So I realize last week was probably the worst 5 day run on this blog since I started it...For whatever reason, we just didn't have much going on. As a result, I felt all guilty this weekend like I'm being paid to write this thing...

Speaking of getting paid: Remember how the door handle to my car broke off...and then a few weeks later the seat belt got assaulted...Welp, yesterday to help me celebrate Mother's Day (PS- happy belated MDay to all the moms reading this) my car decided it just wasn't going to start...

Basically what I'm saying is I need to line up a real job for when this gig ends because I need to buy a new car. I think I've been seduced by the fact my car doesn't look it's age and still drives well so I was lulled into thinking it was in tip top shape and, frankly, it's not. It's like Raquel Welch - it looks good for its age and all but it's still old and falling apart...

So, you know, if anyone has a job for me feel free to let me know though I should say I have little interest in being a manny for my career...otherwise, I'm wide open.

Anyway, today should be fun because I'm trying to get my car towed to a mechanic and have him fix everything...

Currently, all 3 coworkers are in costumes and I'm about to call Triple A to get the car towed...

Back in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment