Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 61 - OUCH

I am, without question, the most hungover I have ever been while working this job. To the point I'm concerned about what my tab was last night...

I know I'm hungover because Summer came up to me and goes

"Were you drinking beer last night?"

When I asked why she said I smelled like it. Yeah, I think that qualifies as hungover.

I asked Ethan to tone it down a notch because I was hurting and he said

"Sowwwwwwy Vic"

Lately he's taken to calling me Vic ever since he heard one person doing it...And on that note I'm going to go and try not to throw up on anyone.

Vague Memory From Last Night: Girl I didn't know telling me she loves Summer's fashion sense. I remember saying me too. I think I followed that gem of a comment up by walking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment