Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 61 - Holy Eureka

In a stroke of genius on my sisters part - and a stroke of luck on mine - I am currently watching zero kids.

Tica took them to her company picnic where they'll feast on hot meat (hamburgers AND hot dogs) and play a bunch of games...I think there's one of those bouncy room things too, which is awesome.

I know...Ethan is going to be furious because he's at exercise so I'm going to figure out a way to settle the score for him...Don't you fret!

After I told Owen & Summer what would happen Owen had something to say, only in the most monotone voice ever...

"Wow, This is going to be a fun day..."

Once they got there my sister called with a quote from Owen...

Apparently, upon arrival, Owen exclaimed

"Oh. My. Mighty. Poop. This is going to be fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment