Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 60 - Edward Scissorhands

After playing outside for a while, we all settled into watching Edward Scissorhands.

However, this wasn't intentional. I didn't pay attention to what was coming on and when it started the kids thought it was The Polar Express...Once I saw Tim Burton's name pop up I thought it might be Edward Scissorhands which, if true, would be interesting...

And it was! Naturally, the kids are already into it so I tell them it's a bit spooky and they say "that's OK"

After the first 5 minutes Owen's telling me how it's not spooky...and then Johnny Depp shows up on screen in his crazy Edward get-up and Owen goes

"OOOOaaahhwoooow"

We're still watching it but he's playing it a bit more cautious now...For the record, Summer thinks Edward is silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment