Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 70 - This is Misleading

70 days of working?

That's it? Seriously?

I feel like I've been doing this for years...

I don't really have much to report right now so instead I'm going to take a cheap way out and throw a poll up on the blog...

About a week or so ago, a nice young lady by the name of Amy Wells sent me an email with a suggestion...Since I'm aware that this blog has touched down in places I can't even begin to imagine (like Louisiana or Los Angeles) she felt it would be fun and interesting to see exactly how far the blog has traveled...I'm really hoping we get someone from far away who is hours and hours ahead of me because I'm incredibly curious about what the future is like.

Anyway...It'll be up shortly on the right hand side...please feel free to take part...Also if you're bored you can go over to www.richmond.com to find some of my other blog posts but I'm not a big fan of those because it's entirely on me and I'm not nearly as funny as the kids are...

Oh and if you feel like clicking on a couple ad's on the right hand side of this page thereby making me a $1.53 that's cool too...

No comments:

Post a Comment