Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 59 - Whew

What a day so far.

Every Wednesday the boys go to school while Summer hangs out with me...

I usually really like these days as long as she's in a good mood because it means there is almost a 0% chance she'll take a swing at my nuts unlike the boys who do this constantly...

Inevitably, I end up doing more stuff with her because I have fun being around just her in public when she's jokey and being cute. For example, with the boys she has a tendency to copy Owen or just try and be more defiant but minus the boys she's just fun times.

As such, after dropping the boys off, we took a trip to a local grocery store to buy myself some food since my fridge and cabinets look eerily empty.

Fantastic experience. She was absolutely awesome and we had a blast. I've never driven a kid around the grocery store before and this was really fun. We were big fans of weaving back and forth which is INCREDIBLY easy to do at 9:30AM when no one is at the store.

We got a LOT of attention from the workers there and Summer even scored a balloon out of the deal...Needless to say, maybe in 6 months when I go back to the grocery store she can tag along...

No comments:

Post a Comment