Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 62 - On The Road Again...

While driving, Summer and Owen engage in a lively debate as to whether or not Summer can and will marry a male or female.

Owen believes very strongly that, in time, Summer will come to understand that she will marry a boy.

Summer meanwhile is adamant of her intentions to NOT marry a boy. She would like to marry a "gayle" because then they can both proudly wear dresses and not have to deal with boys being mean...

(PS - I didn't spell it like that because the word gay is in it...That's how she says it. True story.)

After trying his hand at 4 year old logic Owen decides to bring me into the debate...Naturally, I take the politically correct, pansy way out and say that while she will most likely marry a boy it's possible she could marry a female.

That settles it, right?

No. They keep at it. Owen is telling her she can't marry a "gayle" because that's not how it works...I think he means starting a family but I'm not sure he fully knows what that "it" entails quite yet...

Right now, Owen is like a miniature Bill O'Reilly...I'm half waiting for Perez Hilton to start a crusade against Owen hanging keeping his spot in this blog...

Meanwhile, Summer is doing a pretty solid job of defending herself...Way better than this guy did...

All the sudden, Owen clings to a new argument that hits Summer hard.

"Well, Summer, if you don't like boys then I guess you don't like me..."

"Yes I do Owen!"

"No you don't..."

"Yes I do!"

Sensing that this could go on the whole ride I turned the radio up and let the smooth seductive sounds of Hootie & The Blowfish's "Hold My Hand" wash the hate the away...

No comments:

Post a Comment