Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 65 - De Beer's Here We Come

While picking Ethan up one of the ladies working there (Miss Jessica) made a comment about how Ethan had something to ask me...

After he plays coy and pretends to shoot Spider-Man webs at me they betray his trust and tell me that he wants to go look at jewelry for Miss Lindsey...He really liked Miss Trish's diamond ring and wanted to find something like that.

I think this might be a bit strong but he's doing better than I am with the ladies so whatever...

On the way home we picked up some slurpee's and we discussed whether they would rather run through the sprinkler or paint...But before we could make a decision, Ethan mentioned Miss Jessica.

So I asked him if he thought she was cute and he just smiled prompting me to say he has a crush on her too...Which makes him snap to as he corrects me and, in effect, tells me he only has eyes for Miss Lindsey...

At which point Owen looks over at me and goes:

"Whew...I thought Ethan was taking all the girls..."

No comments:

Post a Comment