Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 55 - A Little Bit About Today

It's been raining all week. I hate the rain so much. I think if I lived in Seattle I would have, by now, murdered like 100 people...How those people do it is beyond me...Rain, every day, all day...I'd rather get water boarded 5 times a year over being rained on 320 times a year...

Summer is wearing her squeaky shoes which I hate with a friggin passion only because it's an annoying squeak and she loves it so she takes extra steps and AHHHH...It kills me...

Both she and Owen fell asleep on the way from school to Ethan's exercise class...That was cool. I wish I could upload the photos off my cell phone to the blog because Summer had her head leaning down and then Owen had his head leaning on hers...It was pretty funny.

We're about go to pick up Ethan and then I'm pretty sure I'm on the hook for, like, 300 drawings each...

No comments:

Post a Comment