Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 70 - Small Request

If you happen to live in an area outside of DC-MD-VA-NC-SC and you know for a fact that I'm unaware of you reading the blog...

Would you be so kind as to shoot an email over to Mrnannyblog@gmail.com letting me know where you're from?

So if you somehow, through the grapevine, are reading the blog live from a cubicle in Jupiter, Florida then by all means let me know...

I'm really hoping I get someone in Texas or Oklahoma or the Dakotas reading because that would be downright crazy to me...

And if you're from outside of the US and reading I will figure out a way to thank you...maybe an autographed drawing by the kids or something...

Actually, yeah, the person who is reading from the farthest away gets an autographed drawing by either all 3 or a drawing by each (your choice...)

All you need to do is send me an email telling me how many miles away you are...

After verifying distances, I will post the Top 5 with #1 getting the prize...

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

No comments:

Post a Comment