Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 65 - COME ON MAN

I told the kids that if they wanted to paint they would have to clean up some of the areas they've been playing in...

So they did and they did a wonderful job and I was very pleased...and as I walk to get the paint out Owen picks up one of the bags where they put stuff, picks it up, flips it over and dumps everything out onto the carpet...

I stop dead in my tracks. We make eye contact and we have this conversation.

"What are you doing?"

"I dunno"

"I just told you that if you wanted to paint you had to clean up...and then you go and dump it on the ground?"

"Uh huh..."

"Why?"

"Because..."

"Well guess what - Now you get to clean that up again while the rest of us wait for you..."

"OK..."

Crazy part is he really has no idea why he did it...just like he didn't know why he pulled Summer's head earlier...ridiculous

No comments:

Post a Comment