Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 56 - Haircuts and other stuff

We got our hair cut...I think the best part of going in there on a Friday is that it's packed with all the same old people we see every time we go...Well, old ladies...

Summer probably has the best cut...She got it cleaned up and then my Mom curled it for her and I'm not going to lie - She looks pretty darn gorgeous.

It cracks me up when Summer feels pretty because she's just walking around waiting for someone to make a compliment...and then she beams...

The boys look sharp. We can see their eyes again which is a fairly big deal if you ask me...

I still feel like hell...

Back in a bit.

PS - I got an email from someone claiming to be Amazing JCrew Girl's Dad...which sort of threw me off...I find myself now really hoping that my post involving Amazing JCrew Girl was more endearing than creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment