Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 61 - Interesting

Did my roommate from college just send me an email with the Subject being "Hoping this makes you feel better" and the email consists solely of a picture of J.Crew Girl?

Yes...

Am I sort of freaked out he found out her name simply because I haven't told anyone her name after she kindly emailed me (not to mention her sister and father)?

Yes...

Do I care right now?

Not really...

It was a nice if borderline questionable effort on his part to improve my hangover. However, I do not fault him.

Come on, this is the same guy who after the first week of every semester of college I'd walk in and give him my scouting report of the girls in my classes that I found pretty yet would never talk to. This is nothing new to him...

I think his email shows why we were a good match living wise - I mean no one else would go find a girl on Facebook, creepily download her picture, then email it to me, all out of trying to be a great friend.

In Kevin Ross's defense his brothers girlfriend worked at J.Crew and that's how he got the inside track but Kevin, if I never drunkenly told you this in college, I love you.

And now I'm going back to the couch where I can watch Ethan run around wearing a fireman's jacket, cape, boots, and socks on his hands...

For the record: I'm not a creep. All of this started out as more of a joke and then I apparently got a bit too fired up about writing that post and now I think people find me weird...I didn't mean to make it sound like I wanted to wear her skin around like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs...

I'm just really happy I don't go by 3 names like John Wilkes Booth or John Wayne Gacy because then you folks would absolutely think I'm a potential killer.

1 comment:

  1. A.J.C.G. sister here - we don't think you're a creep!

    ReplyDelete