Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 62 - This Morning

I walked in and immediately went straight into the laundry room which is directly to the left of the side door.

I did this because the boys were in the breakfast nook area and heard me walk in. So I wanted to hide and then scare them because I felt like that would be a great way to start the day.

It was.

After scaring them Owen took about .2 seconds before telling me in a very serious voice:

"Don't ever do that again..."

Summer is currently sitting on the floor of the spare bedroom upstairs, crying nonstop, snot sliding down her tiny little face with some of it ending up on her lips making me want to throw up.

The reason is because the CEO is working from home today (thus he is locked away in their bedroom office while he conducts conference calls) while the CFO is in tropical Indianapolis...

While I am sympathetic to her missing her Mom and wanting to see her Dad...I'm not down with the crying thing all day long...I tried to make her come down and she just yelled at me so we'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment