Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 59 - Seriously, Why Are You Crying?

Owen has cried twice today.

Once, when he fell asleep while I drove them to Ethan's exercise class...When he woke up, I said "Hey sleepyhead" and he got all defensive.

As he kept saying he wasn't sleeping and I was half taunting him by saying "yes you were sleepyhead" Summer chimed in to say he was sleeping.

She should know since he had his head on her arm rest and, in a very sweet move, she sat there quietly petting his head...

Regardless of whether he was asleep or simply recharging his battery, he broke out into this huge crying fit because of it. I found this rather ridiculous and told him so.

For the record, the one thing I really don't go for is the unnecessary crying...It's really not the way to tug at my heart strings...

The second time he cried is after he tried to be funny and tell me he hated me...So I thought it'd be funny to say "Fine...Looks like you aren't getting ice cream" and then walking away from him...

Victor 1, Owen 0

No comments:

Post a Comment